MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

summer get togather ??

+4
Sngsht
dlaine
BMorgan
Brook Rodenbeck
8 posters

Go down

summer get togather  ?? Empty summer get togather ??

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:16 pm

Ok we all know how bad our winter was to us this year. Personally I wanted to get to meet more of you people on some snowmobile trip someplace, and get to see others that I have already met, again. How would you people like to plan a summer get together ?? I was thinking maybe a camping trip at some lake. I know some of you are into Quads, and some into boats. Lets do some disscussion on this !! I'll volunteer to help in the planning, but would like help in doing it. Also, if you dont think its a good idea let us know. I dont want to doo all the planning and know one wants to go.
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

summer get togather  ?? Empty Re: summer get togather ??

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:06 pm

OOOKKKKK ! 11 people read this a no answers . I guess thats my answer !
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by BMorgan Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:00 am

I think it would be great!!! My summers are pretty busy though.
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

http://www.michigansledder.com

Back to top Go down

Post by dlaine Tue Apr 10, 2012 12:17 pm

I admit - I am one of the 11 who viewed the topic. I pretty much look at anything that is posted! Very Happy

While I would love to meet you guys I don't see it happening at a summer gathering. Michigan isn't exactly a hop skip and a jump from MN, summer is pretty hectic, I have limited vacation time and I (and the family) am not really into boating, fishing or quads...

I am still hoping to make it to a winter ride one of these years! Seems to be harder and harder every year though. I only made it riding 3 times this year - I am counting one afternoon right after Christmas as a 'ride', an awesome week out west, then one 2 day weekend. Pretty sad - next year has to be better!!!

dave
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Tue Apr 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Dave, I totaly understand. we should keep in touch for next season. I am allways looking for a place to go riding, my best friend that I usally go riding with had on of those "OOOPS" deals with his wife and ended up haing twins. NOT expected. so as he says now , he will be able to go do somthing in around 10 years !! I was trying to get Snowprincess and her husband to go this season but, she came up with the excuse of being injured !!haha !
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sngsht Tue Apr 10, 2012 4:42 pm

I would like to get in on a ride too, but summers are always busy-add in a rotating work schedule and it gets pretty difficult LOL
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

Post by someone11 Wed Apr 11, 2012 1:22 am

Im game. But as of right now I have no summer job, which means no income as of yet. So traveling is a no go right now. But I do want to spend a weekend in the UP this summer. Theres a certain campground I want to pitch a tent at.
someone11
someone11

http://www.freewebs.com/nicks-webcam/

Back to top Go down

Post by snowmutt Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm

All our fun time will have to be wknd only runs . With that being said, we would be staying in the lower to play. If we get a july shutdown ... would be the only time for more then 2 day trips..and thats the wk after the 4th.

Nick... would that be soldiers lake ? We thought that would be a good option for quad riding if we ever could make it up. ...probably see sled season before we get up there again though Crying or Very sad
snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

Post by someone11 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 pm

snowmutt wrote:All our fun time will have to be wknd only runs . With that being said, we would be staying in the lower to play. If we get a july shutdown ... would be the only time for more then 2 day trips..and thats the wk after the 4th.

Nick... would that be soldiers lake ? We thought that would be a good option for quad riding if we ever could make it up. ...probably see sled season before we get up there again though Crying or Very sad

Nope, little bit farther north, a small campground called bay view campground. I dont think it has any amenities. Soldier Lake is a good place to camp from if you want to quad though. Ive ridden a few of the trails around there in my truck.
someone11
someone11

Back to top Go down

Post by BMorgan Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:53 pm

snowmutt wrote:All our fun time will have to be wknd only runs . With that being said, we would be staying in the lower to play. If we get a july shutdown ... would be the only time for more then 2 day trips..and thats the wk after the 4th.

I am going to be at the 21st annual CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 July 6-7-8, 2012 Riverside Park, Ypsilanti, Michigan. You and Snow4 need to come down and see me. I will have my 68 Camaro with me.
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by snow4mydooplz Thu Apr 12, 2012 8:48 pm

Do I get to Drive your Camaro ??? bounce bounce Actually, I know on July 7th, we have a Def Leppard , Poison, and lita ford concert we are going too.......That's the Saturday..Tickets already purchased for this concert.
snow4mydooplz
snow4mydooplz

Back to top Go down

Post by someone11 Sun May 06, 2012 8:24 pm

Ok, I have landed a job in Charlevoix so the UP isnt too far of a drive for me. I plan on going to the Soo sometime this summer to pick up a few things I had to leave up there. Im doing a head hunting job, meaning I pick up fish heads at the salmon tournaments. Not all, just a few of the tournaments on the west end of the state. When I work a tournament on the weekends I get a day off during the week. So I could have a couple 3 day weekends during the summer. Let me know if you guys plan anything.
someone11
someone11

Back to top Go down

Post by SLeDHeaDDude800 Thu May 10, 2012 11:40 pm

[quote="BMorgan"]
snowmutt wrote:

I am going to be at the 21st annual CAMARO SUPERFEST 2012 July 6-7-8, 2012 Riverside Park, Ypsilanti, Michigan. You and Snow4 need to come down and see me. I will have my 68 Camaro with me.

I will be there to! You gonna be at MIS to right? Cant wait!

summer get togather  ?? 100_9115

SLeDHeaDDude800
SLeDHeaDDude800

Back to top Go down

Post by BMorgan Fri May 11, 2012 7:00 pm

I dont think I will make the lap. I will be in the park Saturday though. A buddy of mine will be with me with his Black 68 Camaro SS
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down