MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

BRP sues Arctic Cat

2 posters

Go down

BRP sues Arctic Cat Empty BRP sues Arctic Cat

Post by Sngsht Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:50 pm

Uh-Oh somebody might be putting a SkiDoo sticker on their new Turbo A/C.. affraid

BRP FILES LAWSUITS AGAINST ARCTIC CAT
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

BRP sues Arctic Cat Empty Re: BRP sues Arctic Cat

Post by kidrocker Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:51 am

I'm thinking BRP filed a lawsuit in the United States, HMMM, maybe 5 years before it gets to court. All parties are presumed innocent until proven guilty, therefore, I think BRP wants something that cat has and will settle out of court to get it. Or, maybe BRP lost a lot of revenue this year with the new Cat design.
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sngsht Fri Dec 16, 2011 8:21 am

Those Doo stickers probably wouldn't go well with the green anyway BRP sues Arctic Cat 736548244 I'm thinking you hit the nail square on the head with the, "BRP wants something" !! Maybe it's the the torque control arm of Cat's, it looks like a very simple,straightforward design..BRP should be slapping themselves in the forehead on that one...
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Fri Dec 16, 2011 9:11 am

Sngsht wrote:Those Doo stickers probably wouldn't go well with the green anyway BRP sues Arctic Cat 736548244 I'm thinking you hit the nail square on the head with the, "BRP wants something" !! Maybe it's the the torque control arm of Cat's, it looks like a very simple,straightforward design..BRP should be slapping themselves in the forehead on that one...
That's a definite possibility, I just hope Cat didn't copy BRP's Cranks! Boooooommmmm!
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum