MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New toys in the Hutt

+3
Brook Rodenbeck
BMorgan
snowmutt
7 posters

Go down

New toys in the Hutt Empty New toys in the Hutt

Post by snowmutt Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:23 pm

We have turned a corner in adventures even though sleds will always be at the the top of our passions...we need more ! The way the last few winters have gone for us we haven't had our fix for riding out of them for one reason or another .
So now we embark on a new adventure with some wheeled toys to play on when the white stuff isn't deep enough for the Snow turbos .
We have big plans for summer fun on these and will add to the scouting of new play areas in the future .

The adventure awaits.. Muddmutt and Mudd4myquadplz New toys in the Hutt 1883264883 New toys in the Hutt 1883264883

New toys in the Hutt Img00321
New toys in the Hutt Img00322
New toys in the Hutt Img00323
snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

New toys in the Hutt Empty Re: New toys in the Hutt

Post by BMorgan Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:24 pm

Very cool!!
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

http://www.michigansledder.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:58 pm

Very nice ! hope you enjoy them !
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev-Head Sun Mar 04, 2012 7:47 am

Way to clean, get some mud on them.Which color did you pick? Laughing
Rev-Head
Rev-Head

Back to top Go down

Post by snowmutt Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:52 am

Rev-Head wrote:Way to clean, get some mud on them.Which color did you pick? Laughing

We switch it up this time , snow4 get's the red one and I get the black one . One reason I wanted the black was it's not as easy to spot in the bush for when I want to sneak around What a Face
The orange details will be red when im done with it ...then they will match a bit better Laughing

The mudd color will be add real soon .. just need to finish a few set up chores... tire slime and trailer configuration Twisted Evil
snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sngsht Sun Mar 04, 2012 12:26 pm

Awesome! New toys in the Hutt 3743907214 I've had two Kawasaki quads-they have been the two most reliable mechanical objects I have ever owned-a Bayou220 that laughed at any abuse we thru at it and 360 prairie,still have the 360 Smile
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

Post by snow4mydooplz Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:45 am

That's good to hear sngsht !!!!
snow4mydooplz
snow4mydooplz

Back to top Go down

Post by someone11 Mon Mar 05, 2012 1:18 pm

Come up to the Soo next year with those in the Fall and ill take you on some nice back roads Wink
someone11
someone11

http://www.freewebs.com/nicks-webcam/

Back to top Go down

Post by snowmutt Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:02 pm

That is good to here John . I had a kaw dirt bike growing up and it was good to me .
These models are new for 2012.. replacing the bayou line up and giving the Brute force line up a little brother.
With updated goodies in a nice little pkg , I think these will be a blast for us and not break the bank doing it Wink

Nick... We already talked about a trip up there in yooper land , just don't know how it will play out yet .

SO the latest .....
Had to get the trailer quad friendly and keep it sled ready at a moments notice..vise versa..
Had to remove some of the ski guides, but pre drilled everything for them to be put back on ..they were screwed down w/ deck screws. With a few bolts it will make it a breez to switch over.
Yet to put the anchors in to tie them done better , but it will be sled friendly too.

Now for the arrangement of the Hutt !
Needed everything in ..but work friendly and able to ride the quads here without dinking with the trailer in and out , unloading .. blah blah ....

Needed some ramps.. cause a tilting bed and quads don't mix! ...some fasteners and some blocks in the right places.
Now we can ride in a snap here and ready to go there ... need the sled ?, just pop the sticks in place Wink
step 1
New toys in the Hutt Img00413
Solid as can be Wink
New toys in the Hutt Img00414

snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: