MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

YOOOOO!

+4
Sngsht
BMorgan
someone11
kidrocker
8 posters

Go down

YOOOOO! Empty YOOOOO!

Post by kidrocker Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:02 am

Hey, just because winter is done, doesn't mean we can stop posting. IE... summer vacation plans, maybe a summer get together, car racing, asphalt.....etc... What's up with everyones plans this spring/summer/fall? I'll get the ball rolling. As for me, maybe some golf!!! cheers
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

YOOOOO! Empty Re: YOOOOO!

Post by someone11 Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:49 am

All im thinking about right now is spring steelhead fishing, then smelt dipping in April. Its is wayyyy to warm right now, ive never seen it this warm this time of the year up here.
someone11
someone11

http://www.freewebs.com/nicks-webcam/

Back to top Go down

Post by BMorgan Fri Mar 16, 2012 7:27 am

For me, car shows. Right now I am finishing up a friends 69 Pro Street Camaro then, I need to do some work to my Camaro to get it ready for the show season.
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

http://www.michigansledder.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sngsht Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Wow it's just too warm too early,but makes it nice to get out in the woods and get some tree stands pulled ..Then I think it's about time to start start tearing down a triple and getting a battle plan!! YOOOOO! 1883264883
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

YOOOOO! Empty My Summer Plans

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Fri Mar 16, 2012 9:17 pm

Ok , Some of yoou know I dooo alot of Bass fishing. This year I am going to do all kinds of fishin ! I will be on the Streams in the mornin Steelhead fishin. And planning to be Walleye fishin next weekend. BUUUUUT Sunday the 18th I will be at Lake Geneva Resort for the ISOC Series Year end Championship. Yes There is still a 9-12 ft base. I have been watching the live feed all day. Looks great ! People wearing Shorts and Tees. Cant wait for it to sit in the sun and watch Racing ! And to bein the Truck with GoodWinn Performance. Great bunch of people ! Then the weekend of the 23, 24th I will be at the Waukesha Expo Center. Working the Action Power Sports area. At the Ski-Doo 2013 preview show. after that its fishing all I can. And I promisse I will stay on here all year and stay in touch . You cant get rid of me that easy !!
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by snowmutt Sat Mar 17, 2012 11:04 am

Were still here ..... check the site daily but not much going on Neutral
As for us were geeked over some new toys this spring and really plan on focusing on them and what it has to offer us in the fun dept.
Sledding for us this year was pretty much a bust . After the january of no snow we pretty much lost any excitement in riding this yr . With only a limited number of vaca days it was rough to plan anything when the snow did hit .
This spring we pulled the trigger on some quads and are going to be into them . This will give us time to find new areas for the winter toys ....when we can ride Rolling Eyes . Our plans are to go camping and quad riding alot this summer . I told snow4 we now can ride with only 3" of snow and not have to worry about snow to ride sleds to get a fix.
In the next couple of wks we want to get the quads broke in so we can go north for some mushroom hunting .The quads will let us cover more ground and have a blast dooing it.
So now we have the fun of deciding is .... can get through it whether its a big drift or a mudd hole Very Happy
snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

Post by someone11 Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:22 pm

I think quads are a great tool for mushrooming!
someone11
someone11

http://www.freewebs.com/nicks-webcam/

Back to top Go down

Post by dlaine Mon Mar 19, 2012 12:49 pm

Last summer was all about digging for me (putting in paver patio behind the house) - this summer is all about building.

First I am going to tear apart the sled and get it back into 'like new' condition. I picked up a new e-module off of e-bay for about 1/2 price. I also picked up a 2" paddle track and pilot 6.7 skis. I figure as long as I am digging that far into it I may as well go through the whole thing - new jack/drive shaft bearings, new throttle cable (starting to fray by the oil pump), picked up new 'take-off' front shocks cheap, put in bracing, maybe new bronze a-arm bushings, add the front-end bracing I should have put on from the start and generally go through it with a fine-tooth comb. We can't have 2 bad winters in a row, right??? I will take lots of pictures while doing it.

Next I am going to build a set of shelves and cubby-holes to try and get the garage organized a little better. Maybe if I have a real place the kids roller-blades, helmets and toys are supposed to be they won't keep taking over my workbench!!!

Then for the grand finale, I am going to build an entertainment center built-in for the living room. It will be 13' wide and 9' high. I pretty much have the rough plans worked out - just waiting for warm weather to start. Now I get to buy some tools - a new router, biscuit joiner and maybe even a real dust-collection system. Very Happy

dave
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down

Post by SLeDHeaDDude800 Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:27 pm

I say we should put together a QUAD trip sometime this summer or fall! cheers
SLeDHeaDDude800
SLeDHeaDDude800

Back to top Go down

Post by snowmutt Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:42 pm

SLeDHeaDDude800 wrote:I say we should put together a QUAD trip sometime this summer or fall! cheers

You have a quad ? That would be great !
You can rent them too, maybe a outdoors wknd in the mid lower ??
I'll have to keep that in mnid the next time were up, and look for a good location Wink
Were going to check out St Helens area 1st since it's the closest...herd good things about their system .
snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

Post by SLeDHeaDDude800 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:14 am

snowmutt wrote:
SLeDHeaDDude800 wrote:I say we should put together a QUAD trip sometime this summer or fall! cheers

You have a quad ? That would be great !
You can rent them too, maybe a outdoors wknd in the mid lower ??
I'll have to keep that in mnid the next time were up, and look for a good location Wink
Were going to check out St Helens area 1st since it's the closest...herd good things about their system .

I have NOT problem renting! Thats what I DOO! cheers

YOOOOO! Seney_16
SLeDHeaDDude800
SLeDHeaDDude800

Back to top Go down

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Sun Mar 25, 2012 6:08 pm

Rick , you should go over to the west side of the state too the Dunes. I was there many years back when I used to race Three wheelers. The dunes are a blast !!!! I had 2 Honda 250R. a liquid and a free air. I miss haveing them !
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum