MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New truck!

4 posters

Go down

New truck! Empty New truck!

Post by someone11 Sat May 12, 2012 1:01 am

I know most of you have seen my new truck on facebook, but figured I would share it here also. Its a 2001 chevy blazer, ZR2 package, bull bar and offroad lights. 120k miles, got a great deal on it. Not a spec of rust on the body.

New truck! 0510121736

New truck! Downsize

bounce bounce Very Happy Very Happy New truck! 288455184
someone11
someone11

http://www.freewebs.com/nicks-webcam/

Back to top Go down

New truck! Empty Re: New truck!

Post by dlaine Sat May 12, 2012 12:36 pm

Nice!

I have to say I am old school on what you can call a 'truck' though. If you aren't willing to put a 1/2 ton of manure in the back, it ain't a 'truck'! Very Happy

dave
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down

Post by snowmutt Tue May 15, 2012 8:29 pm

dlaine wrote:Nice!

I have to say I am old school on what you can call a 'truck' though. If you aren't willing to put a 1/2 ton of manure in the back, it ain't a 'truck'! Very Happy

dave

lol! so right

Nice Nick Wink Keep a eye on the oil lines , they run from the motor up to the front behind the bumper.. the oil filter is remote. Watch for leaks at the crimps where the rubber and steel connect.
ZR2 is the way to go on those ...little bit more stiffer then the base models Wink
Make sure you keep up on the maintenance in the 4x4 area, many burn up the transfer case and axles from neglect .... wheel bearings too .
snowmutt
snowmutt

Back to top Go down

Post by someone11 Fri May 18, 2012 11:03 pm

snowmutt wrote:
dlaine wrote:Nice!

dave

lol! so right

Nice Nick Wink Keep a eye on the oil lines , they run from the motor up to the front behind the bumper.. the oil filter is remote. Watch for leaks at the crimps where the rubber and steel connect.
ZR2 is the way to go on those ...little bit more stiffer then the base models Wink
Make sure you keep up on the maintenance in the 4x4 area, many burn up the transfer case and axles from neglect .... wheel bearings too .

I know you guys lol, I call it a truck but I guess its really an SUV. Rick, I also heard about the oil lines on these, seems to be a lot I need to watch for but if its maintained properly sounds like I shouldnt have any issues. So far its been a nice truck, made it to Charlevoix pulling my boat with no problems.
someone11
someone11

http://www.freewebs.com/nicks-webcam/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sngsht Mon May 21, 2012 11:23 pm

Looks great!
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down