MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my sleds are READY! How bout yours?

+6
SLeDHeaDDude800
snow4mydooplz
kidrocker
Brook Rodenbeck
Sngsht
Kevin Murphy
10 posters

Go down

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Empty my sleds are READY! How bout yours?

Post by Kevin Murphy Sun Nov 13, 2011 7:27 pm

spent the good part of this afternoon etting my wifes 2003 ZL 550 ready to rock. She is out for the season (pregnant - due on march 3rd 2012), but her sled is ready to rock! I put all the new stuff I got over the past few weeks on my Crossfire 8 and its ready to roll. NOW I JUST NEED SOME OF THAT WHITE GOLD!

HER 2003 ZL550-CLEAN AND READY TO ROLL
my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Img_2018

POLISHED THE TUNNELS
my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Img_2019
my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Img_2020

MY 2009 CROSSFIRE 8
my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Img_2021
my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Img_2022

Murph
Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Back to top Go down

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Empty Re: my sleds are READY! How bout yours?

Post by Sngsht Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:03 pm

Looks great! Those dollies are as good as sliced bread huh?? my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? 3743907214
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Empty Re: my sleds are READY! How bout yours?

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:17 pm

Congrats on the new comming arival ! also thats a great day to be born March 3rd.
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:01 pm

Wow! Nice sleds, clean, very clean!
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:09 pm

at least the green sticker goes with "those" sleds !!! haha.
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Murphy Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:13 pm

Brook Rodenbeck wrote:Congrats on the new comming arival ! also thats a great day to be born March 3rd.

Thanks.

Its a boy. We are thinking TYLER LUCAS MURPHY.

Murph
Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:59 pm

Kevin Murphy wrote:
Brook Rodenbeck wrote:Congrats on the new comming arival ! also thats a great day to be born March 3rd.

Thanks.

Its a boy. We are thinking TYLER LUCAS MURPHY.

Murph
my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? 3743907214 my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? 288455184
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by snow4mydooplz Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:13 am

Nice Sleds !! Look good !!! my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? 960484805

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? 3743907214
And, Also a Congrats on your News of your Baby !! flower

Snow4
snow4mydooplz
snow4mydooplz

Back to top Go down

Post by SLeDHeaDDude800 Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:26 am

This guy doesn't waist anytime! Way to go Murph! For myself I'm still tinkering! lol
SLeDHeaDDude800
SLeDHeaDDude800

Back to top Go down

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Tue Nov 15, 2011 11:18 pm

SLeDHeaDDude800 wrote:This guy doesn't waist anytime! Way to go Murph! For myself I'm still tinkering! lol
tinkering on the sled status or the Baby thing ??? Laughing
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Oatie Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Yep, picked up a new (used) sled in July.
Oatie
Oatie

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:02 pm

Oatie wrote:Yep, picked up a new (used) sled in July.
Hey welcome! You live in Wayland?
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Oatie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:29 pm

No Kidrocker, I also live in Caledonia (84th & Whitneyville). Perhaps we have met? I do ride with the Wayland Snowmobile Club which is where that avatar picture is from. We went out to Togwatee for our annual "men's ride". Oatie
Oatie
Oatie

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:33 pm

Oatie wrote:
No Kidrocker, I also live in Caledonia (84th & Whitneyville). Perhaps we have met? I do ride with the Wayland Snowmobile Club which is where that avatar picture is from. We went out to Togwatee for our annual "men's ride". Oatie
Green Lake area here, probably have seen you, but need a face to see. Good to have you here?
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by puree Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:39 pm

well Dave, everytime he watches Tombstone, hes gonna know that one guy!!!!

lol!
puree
puree

Back to top Go down

Post by Oatie Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:55 pm

I would invite you to help us put the signs up, but we did that last weekend. (We try to stay out of the woods during firearms dear season.) The club buys breakfast for everyone and we work a few hours. We've gotten much better turnouts since we started doing that. Many hands make for easy work. I worked on the crew that headed towards Green Lake. We made it only as far as the sewer ponds before lunch was calling. Did the rest of the signs get up?
Oatie
Oatie

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:14 am

Oatie wrote:I would invite you to help us put the signs up, but we did that last weekend. (We try to stay out of the woods during firearms dear season.) The club buys breakfast for everyone and we work a few hours. We've gotten much better turnouts since we started doing that. Many hands make for easy work. I worked on the crew that headed towards Green Lake. We made it only as far as the sewer ponds before lunch was calling. Did the rest of the signs get up?
I know the area well, don't know if they were put up or not. I would certainly help out, but I don't have a four wheeler
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

Post by Oatie Mon Nov 21, 2011 10:12 am

kidrocker wrote:
Oatie wrote:I would invite you to help us put the signs up, but we did that last weekend. (We try to stay out of the woods during firearms dear season.) The club buys breakfast for everyone and we work a few hours. We've gotten much better turnouts since we started doing that. Many hands make for easy work. I worked on the crew that headed towards Green Lake. We made it only as far as the sewer ponds before lunch was calling. Did the rest of the signs get up?
I know the area well, don't know if they were put up or not. I would certainly help out, but I don't have a four wheeler

I don't have a 4-wheeler either. It's not needed we use mostly pickups, usually 4 guys to a truck. Some on tractors brushing, etc. I would post a picture of trail marking but the site says that I can't post a picture for 7 days. (I just joined last night.) Sorry for the thread highjack, make it a great season. Oatie
Oatie
Oatie

Back to top Go down

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Empty She's awake from her nap :)

Post by Sngsht Sun Nov 27, 2011 7:45 pm

Woke her up tonight,swap sides with the ski's ,put the panels back on and wait.... Sngsht on youtube too Smile

Short clip of the PB-80 seems like the engagement is a bit higher than stock ,but that will probably shift a bit once it gets a few miles on it..

Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kevin Murphy Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:09 pm

looks and sounds great!

Murph
Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Back to top Go down

Post by kidrocker Sun Nov 27, 2011 10:21 pm

Nice!
kidrocker
kidrocker

Back to top Go down

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Empty Now all we need is snow!!

Post by Powder Princess Sun Dec 11, 2011 5:49 pm

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Dscf4310
Powder Princess
Powder Princess

Back to top Go down

Post by dlaine Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:31 am

Powder Princess wrote:my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Dscf4310

Rain here this morning - what little snow we had is quickly going away... Crying or Very sad

I don't know if I will get any riding in over Christmas this year - northern mn doesn't really have anything either.

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? 2318749458

dave
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down

my sleds are READY!  How bout yours? Empty My Headache

Post by Brook Rodenbeck Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:32 pm

Well its been a while since I have updated my Renagade project. ITS Running !!! Got it running today, finnaly got to get back at it . Sounds good !! runs great !! Give me SNOW !!!
Brook Rodenbeck
Brook Rodenbeck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down