MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shipping packages sold on Ebay

5 posters

Go down

Shipping packages sold on Ebay Empty Shipping packages sold on Ebay

Post by PowRider Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:03 am

I've got a bunch of sled parts listed on ebay and was just curious as to what the cheapest shipping options are? Do most just use the flat rate boxes or is it less to have to have them weighed and shipped UPS? I have stuff like a hood, can, riser and belts.
PowRider
PowRider

Back to top Go down

Shipping packages sold on Ebay Empty Re: Shipping packages sold on Ebay

Post by Rev-Head Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:21 am

My wife ships alot of stuff with her online store. The best prices she found was USPS first class mail and parcel post. If you have heavy parts (30-70 lbs) USPS Priority works better but the boxes are not big. Go to USPS.gov for prices.
Rev-Head
Rev-Head

Back to top Go down

Post by PowRider Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:33 pm

Thanks Dean, I used to have a UPS shipped out of my old job and all my shipping was very cheap (free lol), this is the first time I've really had to price it out.
PowRider
PowRider

Back to top Go down

Post by puree Thu Dec 15, 2011 11:28 am

I am having issues getting paid for items I put on ebay. Auctions ended over a week ago, all 4 buyers paid through paypal, and the freaking payment on everyone of them still says payment pending. I shipped everything already and will be checking here in a few, but would assume all 4 buyers have their product,,,, would be nice if paypal could get me paid for the damned things. I have already met all of ebays requirements (over 25 auctions as seller, over 250$ in total sales, and good seller record), but for some reason, I havent seen the money. Anyone have any ideas,,,, a phone call to ebay did NO GOOD AT ALL!!!!!
puree
puree

Back to top Go down

Post by Sngsht Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:42 pm

Ouch- that's not good Brian, their payments probably haven't cleared on paypal which isn't a good sign..Have you called Paypal themselves? I usually don't ship till payment clears,that way you have some leverage..
Sngsht
Sngsht

https://www.facebook.com/1200Doo

Back to top Go down

Post by PowRider Thu Dec 15, 2011 4:12 pm

I've just heard that from someone else Brian, they needed a $4 dollar filter that was in another state and the person would only take paypale, needless to say the $4 dollars wasn't recieved until four days later. Their transaction just kept saying pending as well.

I probably wont ship my stuff until the money is received, gotta keep the pressure on Paypal to step up.
PowRider
PowRider

Back to top Go down

Post by puree Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:35 pm

yet ebay says that payment is not released until they can verify that the product was delivered and then 3 additional days pass. This gives the buyer an opportunity to claim a refund,,,, I have 4 auctions that went to 4 different people, I can believe that there is a scam involved here,,,, if so, I am up for a road trip heading 4 different directions.
puree
puree

Back to top Go down

Post by BATDooBee Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:38 pm

I had my payments pending when I first started. Paypal or Ebay held payment to me until delivery was confirmed if I remember right, then they released it. It was a few years ago though.
BATDooBee
BATDooBee

Back to top Go down

Post by puree Thu Dec 15, 2011 10:41 pm

according to ebay, you must have over 25 auctions as seller,,, I have almost 200, you have to have over 250$ in sales and I am over 10,000$, and you must have a good standing account and I have 100% positive,,,, they do say something about selling in a new catagory or a high dollar amount. I have sold in all these catagories and highest action was 355 and I have sold higher than this. The only thing I can figure and really hope is I havent sold anything on ebay for a while (year or year and a half) so to have 4 auctions listed and selling at the same time and using paypal for all 4 could have something to do with it. Ebay/paypal is getting a call from me tommorrow though,,,
puree
puree

Back to top Go down

Post by PowRider Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:35 pm

Well I spent the day shipping packages and all went well. Had several large boxes that went Parcel Post, felt kind of weird not getting a tracking number, and everything else went in the flat rate boxes mostly just for the ease of it.
I was expecting but had no issue with Paypal either, I had 20 sales before all my current listings and after all the payments were recieved I was able to transfer the funds to my bank account without problems.
PowRider
PowRider

Back to top Go down

Post by puree Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:41 pm

well after an interesting call to ebay today, evidently the paypal account that I get paid from on ebay is correct, but believe it or not, the paypal account tied to ebay motors (which is different to ebay for some reason) is an email account that I have not used for years, it has been closed. So ebay asks me to contact each buyer, have them cancel payment and then I rebill through paypal to have them pay me. All four buyers already have their product,,, so if I ask them to cancel their payment and they do, do they really have to pay?? If I let the damned thing set, then 30 days from the day they paid it gets returned,,,
so next call went to paypal and they had me attach the old email to my account,,, problem is, I cant verify the email, so they are going to attempt to manually enter it for me and with any luck I will have payment within 24 hours,,,
puree
puree

Back to top Go down

Post by Rev-Head Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:17 am

Mad affraid Shipping packages sold on Ebay 2306309830 Shipping packages sold on Ebay 2318749458

The stuff you have to go though.
Rev-Head
Rev-Head

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum