MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am done

3 posters

Go down

I am done Empty I am done

Post by Kevin Murphy Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:08 pm

Hey Gang,

After receiving what I am calling a "concession" email from sledheaddude in regards to the annual Seney Pole Barn trip on Feb 16th...I have decided I am done for this year. I've got a grand total of 160 miles on my new sled and zero miles on the wifes sled this year. I figured it out the other night that I have spent close to 7k on sleds and gear this year. 7k for 160 miles! I havent even started my snowblower this year. I think I maybe saw one plow truck.

I am completely depressed and I have decided to hang it up and concentrate on my Mustang group (www.toledomustangs,com) and getting my 1989 Mustang ready for the spring and summer. Sad to say, but as a part of my "cleansing" I have decieded not log onto any sled sites like this, watch youtube videos of sleds, or buy any more crap on ebay related to sleds.

Before the end of the month I am planning on summerizing the sleds, covering them up, and moving them to the back of the garage, I just cant look at them any longer.

So as far as the 2011-2012 season is concerned...I am done. Talk with you all next Fall. Its been real.

Murph

I am done 25474210
Kevin Murphy
Kevin Murphy

Back to top Go down

I am done Empty Re: I am done

Post by BMorgan Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:44 pm

Nice car Kevin! I know what you are saying about the snow. I have a grand total of 0 miles this year and it dosent look like I am going to get any either. I will be cleaning on the Camaro Thursday and heading to the World of Wheels to set up our display Thursday night. I will get to spend 3 days with all my car buddies!!!!

I am done 252840_1384041337214_1717423963_643342_7223601_n
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

http://www.michigansledder.com

Back to top Go down

I am done Empty Re: I am done

Post by snow4mydooplz Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 am

Both are NICE cars !!!
snow4mydooplz
snow4mydooplz

Back to top Go down