MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally finished my Spring Project!!!

2 posters

Go down

Finally finished my Spring Project!!! Empty Finally finished my Spring Project!!!

Post by dlaine Sun Sep 23, 2012 10:19 pm

Well I finally got done with my 'early spring' project. I am pretty happy with how it turned out but it was supposed be done by early June - not the middle of September!!! Shocked Oh well - just another one of those summers...

It seems I can never find exactly what I am looking for. I wanted something that had both shelves (behind doors to hide the mess) and cubby holes for the kids to stash their stuff. I have 10' ceilings in the garage so I have plenty of height to play with. My life would be much less busy if companies would just start making the things I want rather than 'forcing' me to do it myself... Very Happy

Now that these are complete I can start my 'early summer' project - the sled!!!

dave

Finally finished my Spring Project!!! IMG_2317_zpseb5b6969

Another with the top doors open:

Finally finished my Spring Project!!! IMG_2318_zps64ef01e3
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down

Finally finished my Spring Project!!! Empty Re: Finally finished my Spring Project!!!

Post by BMorgan Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:04 am

Very nice!!!
I still have a few things to do to finish up my summer projects. Hopefully soon they will be done! Snow will be here before we know it!!!
BMorgan
BMorgan
Admin

http://www.michigansledder.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum