MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixing a overshift problem

Go down

Fixing a overshift problem Empty Fixing a overshift problem

Post by Shawnzy Fri Nov 29, 2013 10:42 pm

[quote="dooman"] if it is shifting out all the way, I would not change the helix. tune rpm with the primary, not the secondary. I would start by changing the primary spring to a higher finish. it could be an overshift problem, but I am not leaning that way.

This was where I was left off last time I was trying to fix my problem with my sled and I finally got back home been gone away working for a year so im getting dirty again with this thing.. as I quoted dooman from before he said to change to a primary with a higher finish.. is there a scale that I would be able to look at to find a higher finish? I have the stock spring in and I would like to try this to see if this solves anything.. I rode my sled last year one day I was home around Christmas and I was topping rpms and in about 10" flat land snow and I was topping out at 50mph..

so first thing I want to do is switch to higher finish primary if I can find out one and then work around that..

if want to reference the primary problem refer to the topic from early last year "and so my problem continues"

thanks
shawn

Shawnzy

Back to top Go down