MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pink Ribbon Riders Eagle River SNow Run for Breast Cancer

Go down

Pink Ribbon Riders Eagle River SNow Run for Breast Cancer Empty Pink Ribbon Riders Eagle River SNow Run for Breast Cancer

Post by Powder Princess Wed Jan 25, 2012 8:39 pm

In a few weeks, Toe and I will be riding in out annual Pink Ribbon Riders Snow run event for Breast Cancer. We've been doing his for the past 5 years now. Unlike most other charities, all donations received go directly to the patients themselves. And that's a big deal. Any of you that have gone through, or know someone who has gone through cancer treatment, knows how it can decimate someone financially. I'm hoping that I can count on some of you to make a donation. IT DOESNT HAVE TO BE ALOT!! All donations add up. And it's tax deductible! If all you can afford is $10, that's fine. If you can do more, that's wonderful. You can make a donation at my web page by following the link below. You can also make a donation via PayPal at wprtoecutter@aol.com, or mail a check to me (made payable to Pink Ribbon Riders). Message me if you need an address. We really need your help guys.

http://www.kintera.org/faf/r.asp?t=4&i=476163&u=476163-344311338
Powder Princess
Powder Princess

Back to top Go down

Pink Ribbon Riders Eagle River SNow Run for Breast Cancer Empty Re: Pink Ribbon Riders Eagle River SNow Run for Breast Cancer

Post by Powder Princess Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:50 pm

No one? All donations are tax deductible. You cant beat that. I'm not looking for heroes. As nice as it would be to get a bunch of huge donations, I'd be just as happy getting a few $10 and $20 donations. They add up, I promise you. If you think that your donation of $10 is too little and wont make a difference... You're wrong. The majority of the donations received ARE small. But every little bit helps. Please reconsider.
Powder Princess
Powder Princess

Back to top Go down