MichiganSledder
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Summer!

Go down

Summer! Empty Summer!

Post by dlaine Thu Jul 11, 2013 10:05 am

How is everyone's summer going? Got hot here the last couple of weeks. I have the sled in the garage and have plans for it this year, but haven't gotten a start on it yet. Still saving up my pennies for a new set of shocks!

dave
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down

Summer! Empty Re: Summer!

Post by dlaine Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:13 pm

Anybody checking in here any more? See the pictures from Deadwood, SD? I considered loading up the sled and running west - only 9 hours from here!

I got a new set of shocks for the sled this summer - rebuildable HPG's for the front and zbroz X0's for the back. I can't wait to try it out this winter!

New bearings all around in the rear skid, new slides, new a-arm bushings (oilight bronze), new bushings in the left spindle, new ski rubber stoppers, put in the new cvt cooler, added quick-clickers, new chaincase oil, new windshield, clean/inspect primary and general overall inspection rounded out the work for this summer.

All I have left is to adjust tension/alignment of the track and align the skis and I am good to go! Weekend after next I am hauling it 'up north' to pre-position it for the winter.

Almost time to bring on the snow!

Anyone else do any work on theirs this summer?

dave
dlaine
dlaine

Back to top Go down